Who do I belong to?
I feel like I’m constantly thinking about career. Career, career, career. What to do. Where to go. Where I should be. Well, last night I saw Nickel Creek in LA. Wasn’t my first time, but whenever I see them I have a feeling I know a little of what heaven will be like. Their music is phenomenal. They’re very talented artists, and when you sit there and absorb the music (in such a small setting) that’s the only place you want to be. Last night I was reminded that I simply have to trust God. About the present. About the future. About everything. How easy it is to say it, but to act on it is so difficult (especially when you’re a planner!). Nickel Creek will be back in LA several more times this month. If I go back, I hope to be in the same place I am now (or am trying to be) – trying to surrender to God. It goes back to the question – is my life really His or am I just playing a game? I certainly don’t want to.

<< Home